Follow by my Half and Half muffin rule below:
1/2 CUP Liquid + 1/2CUP Dry ingredients + 1/2tsp Baking Powder
I thought cream milk including fat,
so these time I decide to use cream milk instead of milk & oil.
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C.
2. Make 1/2CUP liquid with:
- 1 egg
- some cream milk, mix it well.
3. Make 1/2CUP dry ingredients with:
- 1/4CUP Rich cake mix(Fine Nut powder with flour).
- 1/4CUP Wholemeal flour
- Add 1/2 tsp Baking powder at last.
4. Sift in flour. Stir lightly but do not over mix
(let some dry flour left will be fine).
5. Chop some cheese in to 1cm square size, cut some Nori* line for topping.
Bake for 15 mins until rise and golden. Service when it warn.
Nori is the Japanese name for various edible seaweed
species of the red alga Porphyra including most notably
P. yezoensis and P. tenera, sometimes called laver.
It's popular to use as a cover on Sushi roll.